Monday, January 31, 2011

When You Change
change is word that conflict my thoughts every time....
i believe there is two kind of changes-(i) sudden and (ii) gradual...
some minds are trained to take sudden changes and some are for gradual....
i have never liked gradual but somehow both are connected like one comes first and after some time it becomes second one....
i.e. u moved in with some one after having quarrel with your parents that becomes sudden change and after some time your life style changes and that becomes gradual one...it's Filmy example but How Strange !!!

i always feel that i wish i could have done better then this and i try to do better in next level of my life so here my change factor was my thought-my belief....which makes me better than before every time.

sometimes i just hate changes....it spoils many thing,many relations,many things...
but sometime it brings you very good brand new quality in you....which changes your life again ....sudden and gradually.

keep Changing~





1 comment: